If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title, PDM Specialist, in the subject line.
Location: Calgary, AB
This position could be located at any of the following offices: Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Toronto area.
The PDM group at Hawk Ridge Systems is a specialist division that helps our customers with their data management needs and best practices. High levels of customer interaction (in person and over the phone) make this an interesting and challenging position.
The role of PDM specialist requires regular and consistent interaction with customers in both pre and post-sales capacities. A successful PDM specialist will be responsible for software demonstrations, implementations and training both at the admin and user level. Exceptional communications skills, and a proficiency in data management solutions and overall engineering practices are desired.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other technical-related degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Experience with Mechanical CAD systems, preferably SolidWorks
• Experience with CAD based PDM systems, preferably Enterprise PDM, however experience with DB Works, Teamcenter and Windchill will also be considered.
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office Products
• Strong interpersonal, communications, problem solving and analytical ability
• Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
• Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
• Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
• Willingness to travel to customer sites locally and occasional long distance trips
Beneficial Skills (not required)
• One or more of the following Certifications: MCTS, CCNA, MCITP, MCSE, CSWE, CSWP
• Working knowledge of Windows Server, Networking and Internet services
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL or Oracle server and/or programming experience (Visual Basic, .Net, etc.) helpful. Proficiency with Query Editor and/or SQL Server Profiler is preferred.
Salary and Benefits Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a company-paid supplemental benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life insurance, paid holidays, as well as paid vacation and sick time.