If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply using our online system at: http://hawkridgesys.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2mcrc306z5n and include your resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submission.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Due to our growth, Hawk Ridge Systems is adding a Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Mountain View office. This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills, and a proven proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that affect users of SolidWorks application(s). The role of Technical Support Engineer requires regular and consistent interaction with customers, generally in a post-sales capacity.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a technical-related degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Strong proficiency in SolidWorks, or another 3D/CAD application
• Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
• Real-world insight & knowledge of the role of 3D/CAD applications in INDUSTRY
• Demonstrated ability to train, coach and mentor others in learning software applications
• Strong interpersonal, communications, problem solving and analytical ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments
• Proven track record of increased responsibility in previous employment
• Must demonstrate participation in mechanical engineering projects or initiatives at a University level
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a supplemental medical benefits package, paid holidays, and paid vacation and sick time.
Please no recruiters or calls.