Hawk Ridge Systems is the leading worldwide reseller of SolidWorks, an innovator in 3D CAD Design, with the largest team of Certified SolidWorks Engineers ready to serve you. We have a proven track record of excellent service and support, we offer the best prices and we have the most advanced training classes in SolidWorks.
Please contact email@example.com
Location: Mountain View, CA -or- Toronto area, Ontario, Canada
About Hawk Ridge Systems
Founded in 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems began in the San Francisco Bay area and has become the #1 SolidWorks reseller and support provider in the world with the largest SolidWorks certified engineering staff and a 2:1 ratio of engineers to sales representatives. This heavy investment in customer support, plus an array of industry-leading products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM and 3DVIA Composer software, has attracted thousands of customers in a variety of sectors including industrial design, networking products, semiconductor equipment, consumer products, automotive, and solar.
Due to our growth, Hawk Ridge Systems is adding a Technical Support Engineer to be based in either our Mountain View or Toronto area office. This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills, and a proven proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that affect users of SolidWorks application(s). The role of Technical Support Engineer requires regular and consistent interaction with customers, generally in a post-sales capacity.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a technical-related degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Strong proficiency in SolidWorks, or another 3D/CAD application
• Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
• Real-world insight & knowledge of the role of 3D/CAD applications in INDUSTRY
• Demonstrated ability to train, coach and mentor others in learning software applications
• Strong interpersonal, communications, problem solving and analytical ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments
• Proven track record of increased responsibility in previous employment
• Must demonstrate participation in mechanical engineering projects or initiatives at a University level
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a supplemental medical benefits package, paid holidays, and paid vacation and sick time.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Hawk Ridge Systems using the email address provided and refer to the job title, Support Engineer, in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submission.
Please no recruiters or calls about this opportunity.