Why Hawk Ridge?
Hawk Ridge Systems is committed to bringing innovative engineering design and product realization solutions to our customers. We want to help you work smarter and faster to transform your design ideas into tangible business results.
Consistently recognized as a worldwide innovator in 3D design and manufacturing solutions, Hawk Ridge Systems is dedicated to serving our customers.
Hawk Ridge Systems has been serving the needs of the engineering and design community by providing sales, support, services and training for SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Design since 1996. With 17 offices and training centers located in the United States and Canada, Hawk Ridge Systems supports over 25,000 SOLIDWORKS users.
Hawk Ridge Systems offers:
- Over 20 years of parametric modeling expertise
- Our Technical Support team ranks 98% in customer satisfaction
- The most experienced SOLIDWORKS team in North America - 80 Certified Technical engineers
- The most degreed team of Analysis & Simulation Engineers in the United States and Canada
- The most specialized team in product data management services
- HawkWare™ Tools for SOLIDWORKS - experience amazing productivity results with HawkWare Tools
- The largest curriculum of Online SOLIDWORKS Training Courses - available to anyone, anywhere in the world
The Hawk Ridge Systems Web-based Customer Support Portal includes:
- Moderated Customer Forums, allowing interaction with other SOLIDWORKS engineers, users and Hawk Ridge Systems technical staff
- Improved tools and resources for sharing and collaborating designs, including live web interaction
- Improved Knowledge Base includes more video content and useful tips and workarounds on SOLIDWORKS and companion products
- Powerful search functionality helps to find the relevant answers faster - the Knowledge Base has over 300 "How To" Videos
Hawk Ridge Systems provides the highest caliber training in the industry. With complimentary 3-hour training sessions on SOLIDWORKS topics, The Hawk Ridge Systems Night School has become synonymous with high quality training and excellent networking with your peer SOLIDWORKS users.
The Training Courses at Hawk Ridge Systems have been rated 97% excellent - across all 17 training facilities. We now offer an extensive offering of SOLIDWORKS classes online, including Introduction to SOLIDWORKS.
These are just some of the reasons why our customers choose Hawk Ridge Systems. Give us a call to find out how we can help you become more productive with your designs and offer you the most cost-effective solutions in the business. We value our trusted relationships with our customers, and we work very hard to bring extreme value to you.