Join us for a special event as we welcome you to take a look at our Digital Manufacturing Lab, where we have perfected the digital manufacturing process which includes 3D design, scanning and printing. We will take an in-depth look at multiple 3D printing technologies and show you how this technology can enhance your innovative capabilities.
See it in Action:
- Live 3D Printing demo (ProJet 2500 & 3500, CJP 660 & SLA 6000)
- Live Artec 3D Scanning demos
Learn about the latest advances in 3D Printing:
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous multi-material printing
- Production-grade Nylon SLS Printing for the most durable end-use parts
- ColorJet Technology - Unparalleled speed and true full-color capabilities
- SLA – precision that rivals CNC and exceeds that of injection molding
Feel free to invite your colleagues. Just complete the registration form for each attendee. You can alert us of any dietary restrictions in the comments section.
Guest Speakers: ** Vehicle On-Site **
Join us as the SJSU FSAE Electric team has their vehicle, SRE-2, on-site at the Santa Clara DML. Come view their work from last year and hear their plans for the upcoming car, SRE-3, and competition goals. The team will explain how 3d printing played a role in the development and engineering of SRE-2. Take a look at their vehicle as they show it off and ask questions.
San Jose State University's Formula SAE Electric competition vehicle is part of an international intercollegiate design competition that tests students' ability to plan, design, manufacture, and compete in a series of static and dynamic racing events. We are the University's first Formula EV team, a diversified engineering group of graduate and undergraduate students, and placed 7th in our first competition. Our goals are to increase funding, capitalize on previous experiences and win a competition.