Join us for a special event as we welcome you to take a look at our Digital Manufacturing Lab, where we have perfected the digital manufacturing process which includes 3D design, scanning and printing. We will take an in-depth look at multiple 3D printing technologies and show you how this technology can enhance your innovative capabilities. At this event there will be plenty of cool parts from both HP and Metal X. We will also have our Mark Two and Artec Studio 12 onsite.
Learn about the latest advances in 3D Printing:
- Continuous Carbon Fiber (CCF) technology with MarkForged 3D printing technologies and machines
- HP Production 3D Printing with Jet Fusion Technology
- Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM) metal 3D printing with MarkForged
- Artec3D Scanning and reverse engineering applications
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous multi-material printing
- Production-grade Nylon SLS Printing for the most durable end-use parts
- ColorJet Technology Unparalleled speed and true full-color capabilities
- SLA precision that rivals CNC and exceeds that of injection molding
Schedule Demonstrations with our Experts.
Learn how Hawk Ridge is able to help you produce your prototype through our 3D printing bureau.