Join us for a special event as we welcome you to take a look at our Digital Manufacturing Lab, where we have perfected the digital manufacturing process which includes 3D design, scanning, and printing. We will take an in-depth look at multiple 3D printing technologies and show you how this technology can enhance your innovative capabilities.
Learn about the latest advances in 3D Printing:
** Join us for a highly anticipated unavailing of our newest Markforged MarkX Carbon Fiber 3D Pritner**
- New partnership with HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology with MarkForged 3d printing technologies and machine
- Continuous Carbon Fiber (CCF) technology with MarkForged 3d printing technologies and machines
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous multi-material printing
- Production-grade Nylon SLS Printing for the most durable end-use parts
- ColorJet Technology Unparalleled speed and true full-color capabilities
- SLA precision that rivals CNC and exceeds that of injection molding
Discuss scheduling demonstrations with our experts.
Learn how Hawk Ridge is able to help you produce your prototype through our 3d printing bureau as well.
Guest Speaker: Nicholas Sondej (MarkForged Senior Application Engineer)
Nick has been with Markforged for much of the company's history, wearing a number of hats in a diverse swathe of roles -- from R&D and production scale-up engineering on internal manufacturing lines to customer support, content marketing, videographer and now as a senior application engineer. Nick specializes in working with Markforged's current and prospective customers to help them accelerate their manufacturing by optimizing their use of industrial strength 3D printing for maximum impact on their prototype and tooling design cycles.
Nick will be on-site to share his vast application and mechanical knowledge of Markforged. Visit Hawk Ridge’s Santa Clara location to gain in-depth knowledge of our newest partner Markforged.