SOLIDWORKS Night School
Hawk Ridge Systems Night School – Drawings and Detailing
Complimentary Training for our Hawk Ridge Systems customers!
Join us at Hawk Ridge Systems Night School - coming to a city near you! The hot topic this session is Drawings and Detailing. Our Application Engineers will share useful tips, tricks and procedures for detailing designs, expose time-saving tools that you may not be aware of, reinforce best practices with drawings, and highlight industry trends that represent the future of shop-floor communication. You will learn:
- Drawing Overview - Editing sheets, sheet formats, drawing templates, system options, and document properties
- Details - Creating views, sections & details, annotations, and dimensions
- Assemblies - Bills of Materials, communication & collaboration with eDrawings
- New for 2017 – New developments in recent SOLIDWORKS versions for drawings and detailing
- Industry Trends – showcasing tools that lead us towards paperless drawings, integration with QC processes, and 3D shop floor communication
Night School is an exclusive for our customers on Subscription Service. Network with your peers, meet with your local Hawk Ridge Systems team, and enjoy some light refreshments. Space is limited – Sign up today!