The hot topic this session is Drawings and Detailing. Our Application Engineers will share useful tips, tricks and procedures for detailing designs, expose time-saving tools that you may not be aware of, reinforce best practices with drawings, and highlight industry trends that represent the future of shop-floor communication.
At Night School, you will learn about:
- Drawing Overview - Editing sheets, sheet formats, drawing templates, system options, and document properties
- Details - Creating views, sections & details, annotations, and dimensions
- Assemblies - Bills of Materials, communication & collaboration with eDrawings
- New for 2017 – New developments in recent SOLIDWORKS versions for drawings and detailing
- Industry Trends – showcasing tools that lead us towards paperless drawings, integration with QC processes, and 3D shop floor communication
At the end of our 3-hour session, you will walk away with a thorough understanding of drawing and detailing in SOLIDWORKS. You’ll be able to create and manipulate SOLIDWORKS 2D drawings and better communicate your designs for manufacture or inspection.