Get a Quote Download the Whitepaper
Introducing the HP Jet Fusion 3D printing solution
Find out how the new HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing solutions can revolutionize how you prototype and produce functional parts. Now you can get quality output with your 3D printers – up to 10 times faster and at half the cost. Let’s explore what Hawk Ridge Systems and the new HP Jet Fusion can do for you! Contact us today.
Reinvent how you prototype and produce functional parts
Superior, consistent part quality
Produce functional parts with extreme dimensional accuracy1 and optimal mechanical properties.2
Breakthrough speed up to 10 times faster3 with 30 million drops per second across each inch of the working area.
Reduce your costs, opening your doors to short-run manufacturing.
Reduce total cost of ownership and produce quality parts with an engineering-grade, strong multi-purpose thermoplastic, not classified as hazardous, that enables industry-leading surplus powder reusability.
Ideal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures and connectors, HP 3D High Reusability PA12 is optimized for the HP Multi Jet Fusion platform to increase safety and deliver truly functional parts with balanced property profiles.
Now you can optimize cost and part quality thanks to industry-leading reusability. HP 3D High Reusability PA12 offers minimal powder wastage between production cycles, achieving consistent performance with only 20% refresh rate required.
Complete, easy to use solutions that deliver quality parts and breakthrough productivity.
3D Build Manager
All you need to start your 3D printing project—intuitive and powerful software with the essential features to prepare and send your parts to print.
3D Command Center
Fully monitor your HP Jet Fusion 3D Printers from your desktop. Keep track of build status, check consumables, and get real-time alerts.
Autodesk® Netfabb® with HP Engine
Provides advanced software for the additive manufacturing of production quality parts. Quality control functions prevent machine errors and enhance your overall process reliability and efficiency.
Materialise Build Processor for HP Multi Jet Fusion
Connect with Materialise Magics with Materialise Build Processor for HP Multi Jet Fusion, the industry standard software for professional 3D Printing, to unlock the full potential of your HP 3D printer and manage every step in your production process.
Founding member of the 3MF Consortium
HP is a founding member of the 3MF Consortium - an industry consortium working to define a new 3D printing format that will allow design applications to send full-fidelity 3D models to a mix of other applications, platforms, services and printers.
With exclusive Hawk Ridge Systems installation, training, support services and market-leading applications expertise, you can optimize your 3D printer performance, throughput, part quality and yield.
- Next-business-day onsite support
- Next-business-day spare parts availability, thanks to HP’s global reach
- 3D printing productivity and professional services to accelerate your business growth
HP - 3D Production Printers Resources View All
The HP Jet Fusion 3D printing solution reinvents how you prototype and produce functional parts, delivering quality output, up to 10 times faster at half the cost.
Engineering-grade thermoplastics, optimized for 3D printing efficiency. Reduce Total Cost of Ownership and produce quality parts with HP 3D High Reusability PA12.
Welcome to a new era of 3D printing. Leap beyond the limits of previous technologies and enter a world where 3D printing allows you to move rapidly from thoughts to things, from radical prototyping to final parts manufacturing.
- Based on dimensional accuracy of ±0.2 mm/0.008 inches, measured after sand blasting. See hp.com/go/3Dmaterials for more info on materials specifications.
- Based on the following mechanical properties: Tensile strength at 45-50 Mpa (XYZ), Modulus 1600-1900 Mpa (XYZ). ASTM standard tests with PA 12 material. See hp.com/go/3Dmaterials for more information on materials specifications.
- Fast Cooling is enabled by HP Jet Fusion 3D Processing Station with Fast Cooling, available in 2017. HP Jet Fusion 3D Processing Station with Fast Cooling accelerates parts cooling time vs recommended manufacturer time of SLS printer solutions from $100,000 USD to $300,000 USD, as tested in April 2016. FDM not applicable.
Continuous printing requires an additional HP Jet Fusion 3D Build Unit (standard printer configuration includes one HP Jet Fusion 3D Build Unit). Based on internal testing and simulation, HP Jet Fusion 3D printing solution average printing time is up to 10x faster than FDM & SLS printer solutions from $100,000 USD to $300,000 USD on market as of April 2016. Testing variables: Part Quantity -1 full build chamber of parts from HP Jet Fusion 3D at 20% of packing density vs same number of parts on above-mentioned competitive devices; Part size: 30g; Layer thickness: 0.1mm/0.004 inches.
- Based on internal testing and public data, HP Jet Fusion 3D printing solution average printing cost-per-part is half the cost of comparable FDM & SLS printer solutions from $100,000 USD to $300,000 USD on market as of April 2016. Cost analysis based on: standard solution configuration price, supplies price, and maintenance costs recommended by manufacturer. Cost criteria: printing 1 build chamber per day/ 5 days per week over 1 year of 30-gram parts at 10% packing density using the powder reusability ratio recommended by manufacturer.