Get a Quote
Improve your productivity and stay ahead of the curve with support and services from Hawk Ridge Systems.
The Largest Team of Certified SOLIDWORKS Engineers
With over 80 Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionals in 17 offices and training centers in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario, Hawk Ridge Systems has the answers you need to take your 3D designs to the next level - when you need them.
For the last two years, Hawk Ridge Systems' customers have ranked us 99% in customer satisfaction with our technical support - the highest rating in the country. Over 95% of our SOLIDWORKS users enjoy the benefits of Subscription Service.
Subscription Service Benefits Include:
- Local technical engineering support: 877.266.4469 US and 866.587.6803 in Canada
- Hawk Ridge Systems exclusive 24/7 eSupport website, http://support.hawkridgesys.com/ - with access to the Hawk Ridge Systems Knowledge Base, free tutorials, and over 400 videos
- Interactive, live, real-time problem resolution via online screen sharing sessions
- Hawk Ridge Systems Night Schools - based on highly requested topics such as Drawings, Modeling and Rendering.
- Innovative Hawk Ridge Systems applications for productivity
- Free Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Exam Certification - CSWP or CSWA exams
- New SOLIDWORKS software releases and service packs - design faster and more efficiently with new release features
- SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal - gain full access to an expansive, web-based repository of resources; submit service requests (SRs) and software performance requests (SPRs)
- Weekly Webinar Wednesday and 3D Solutions Spotlight Webinars on SOLIDWORKS
Why join the Subscription Service program?
To maximize your current and future opportunities, it’s paramount to maintain an up-to-date design and development environment that keeps you competitive and improves your operational efficiency. The SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program offers a smart, flexible way to protect your investment in the SOLIDWORKS 3D design experience.
Stay ahead of the competition
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts—all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service members—improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience, giving you a competitive advantage. With a subscription, you’ll have access to these valuable support resources for any of the following products:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS Technical Communications
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Any add-on SOLIDWORKS product you have purchased
Extended software life
SOLIDWORKS addresses any critical issue you experience while using the software, whether you’re on the current version or the prior release. Full extended support runs 12 months from the release of the current version, so, if you have a valid subscription contract, SOLIDWORKS and your reseller will support both the current and the prior release.
With Subscription Service, you have access to comprehensive support from your local reseller and SOLIDWORKS experts to enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software and guide you through any challenge.
You get full access to the SOLIDWORKS and CAMWorks Knowledge Base, an expansive, easily searchable web-based library of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written, reviewed, and frequently updated by SOLIDWORKS and CAM experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can improve your productivity.
Subscription Service members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials. Subscribers can take one advanced certification exam per subscription year. These certifications validate that the SOLIDWORKS user has expertise in the world’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software. Subscription members can access a free management report showing exam performance, skill areas for improvement, and recommendations for achieving productivity gains with SOLIDWORKS software.
SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal and My.SOLIDWORKS
Your online destination from purchase through installation and upgrade, the portal brings you the full range of SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service resources, including support, upgrades, service packs, enhancement requests, license information, forums, archived webcasts, partner discounts, e-learning, and more. Plus access to privileged content on My.SOLIDWORKS.com, where users can find resources and expertise from the entire SOLIDWORKS Community.
Extensive 2D and 3D content
Direct access to a comprehensive library of drawings, parts, assemblies, and features from SOLIDWORKS users around the globe. Drag and drop models directly into your design projects and save hours of design time.
Influence future SOLIDWORKS software by requesting specific enhancements. Subscription Service members initiate more than 90 percent of the hundreds of enhancements in every SOLIDWORKS version. You can also preview SOLIDWORKS beta software and SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs, making you one of the first to capitalize on the most current capabilities in CAD.