This class teaches the essential skills for using the CAMWorks software solution. You learn the basic interface and how to generate tool-paths, change tools and then posting the program. Set up patterns, fixtures then customize the tool to work with your machines and toolcribs.
List price: $0.00
- Experience with Windows™ operating systems
Main Topics Covered:
- Introduction to User Interface
- Setting Stock and Machines
- Generate and Simulate Tool Path
- Changing Tools and Operations
- Setting Contain / Avoid Areas
- Setting up Coordinates and Offsets
- Posting the Program
- Pattern Types
- Assembly Parts manager
- Creating Fixtures
- Customization Strategies
- Feeds & Speeds map mill features
- Multi-Surface Feature Toolpathing
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
This class is now closed to new registrants.
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.