This course is a comprehensive treatment of how to create engineering drawings of parts and assemblies using SOLIDWORKS software.
***The videos are recorded using 2016 version of SOLIDWORKS***
Learning Methodology: Watch each of the course videos first as if it were a lecture. Repeat the steps of the video along with the manual, software and file set.
Develop Drawing & Drafting skills and capabilities through this course:
• Drawing Sheets and Views
• Dimensions • Annotations
• Assembly Drawing Views
• Sheet Formats and Templates
• Bill of Materials and Tables
• Performance and Display Issues
• Drawing References and Comparison
• Preparations for Detailing