An introductory course on the linear static stress finite element analysis. The covered material includes the entire analysis process from meshing to evaluation of results for parts and assemblies, gap/contact analysis, best practices and others.
List price: $0.00
Main Topics Covered:
- The Analysis Process
- Mesh Controls, Stress Concentrations and Boundary Conditions
- Assembly Analysis with Contacts
- Symmetrical and Free Self-Equilibrated Assemblies
- Assembly Analysis with Connectors and Mesh Refinement
- Compatible/Incompatible Meshes
- Analysis of Thin Components
- Mixed Meshing Shells and Solids
- Beam Elements - Analysis of a Conveyor Frame
- Mixed Meshing Solids, Beam & Shells
- Design Studies, Thermal Stress, Adaptive Meshing
- Large Displacement Analysis
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Thursday, February 8, 2018 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Friday, February 9, 2018 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
This class is closed to new registrations.
Online: Instructor-led online training
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.