This course covers multi-body solids, sweeping, splines, and lofting. It is the prerequisite for the Surface Modeling and Mold Design Using SOLIDWORKS courses.
List price: $0.00
Main Topics Covered:
- Multibody Design Techniques
- Saving Solid Bodies
- Sketching with Splines
- Introduction to Sweeping
- 3D Sketching and Curve Features
- Threads and Library Feature Parts
- Advanced Sweeping
- Introduction to Loft and Boundary Features
- Advanced Loft and Boundary Features
- Advanced Filleting and Other Features
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
This class is closed to new registrations.
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.