This course is a comprehensive treatment of Assembly Modeling functionality that is not taught in SOLIDWORKS Essentials. Learn best practices approaches and how to maximize assemblies to efficiently and effectively communicate virtual prototypes to your audience.
List price: $0.00
Main Topics Covered:
- Advanced Mate Techniques
- Top Down Assembly Modeling
- Assembly Features, Smart Fasteners, and Smart Components
- Assembly Editing
- Using Configurations with Assemblies
- Display States and Appearances
- Large Assemblies
- Using SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Layout-based Assembly Design
Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
This class is now closed to new registrations.
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.