All SOLIDWORKS Essentials - Online training classes start at 9am Pacific Time, unless otherwise noted.
- SOLIDWORKS Built in Tutorials
- PC Windows OS
Main Topics Covered:
- SOLIDWORKS Basics and the User Interface
- Introduction to Sketching
- Basic Part Modeling
- Symmetry and Draft
- Revolved Features
- Shells and Ribs
- Editing: Design Changes
- Bottom Up Assembly Modeling
- Using Assemblies
- Hawk Ridge Systems Supplement Material
This class will be run Tues - Fri (5th - 8th) and Mon, Wed - Fri (11th, 13th - 15th)
This class has reached maximum capacity and is closed.
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.