This course covers how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS software. Topics include building standalone sheet metal parts, converting parts to sheet metal, and modeling sheet metal parts in the context of an assembly.
List price: $0.00
Main Topics Covered:
- Basic Flange Features
- Working with the Flat Pattern
- Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
- Converting to Sheet Metal
- Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Forming Tools and Gussetts
- Additional Sheet Metal Functions
- Sheet Metal Tables
Monday, April 9, 2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Brooklyn Park, MN
Space is limited. Sending the following form submits a request for a spot in the class, and DOES NOT necessarily guarantee you will receive one.